PG-102 MXV P.A.F. Humbucker Guitar Pickup Specs.:
?Neck 8.2K Bridge 8.6K, long A5 magnets
(Available with or without neck pickup magnet flip.)
Wound with the same output specifications as the vintage PAF pickups in the original "Greenie" Les Paul played by Peter Green and utilizing oriented vintage spec. block charged long A5 the PG-102 MXV offers the power and focus that was such a integral part of the Peter Green pickups sound. With the neck magnet flipped for middle position out of phase tones, these PAF humbucker pickup clones give tonal colors made legendary by the great Peter Green. A stunning variety of tones can be had from simple volume, tone and selector switch adjustment. With coils wound on the ThroBak vintage Leesona 102 winder the PG-102 vintage PAF humbucker pickup clones encapsulates the vintage PAF pickup pickup at its zenith. Specifications include vintage correct reproduction plain enamel magnet wire, Michigan hard maple wood spacer, vintage correct two conductor wire and threaded baseplate. The PG-102 Peter Green pickups with unmatched vintage PAF humbucker accuracy.
Maximum Vintage PAF Repro Specs. MADE IN USA
• Vintage PAF clone Butyrate bobbins tooled and molded in the USA to vintage specs..
• Coils wound on vintage Leesona 102 winder for unsurpassed vintage winding accuracy.
• PAF reproduction baseplates tooled and stamped in the USA for ThroBak.
• PAF 50's repro covers stamped in USA and Nickel plated (with no Copper) at the same Kalamazoo shop that plated vintage PAF covers.
• Pole screws with vintage alloys cloned from 50's vintage PAF screws with cold form die tooled for ThroBak. Made in USA.
• Slugs with vintage alloys cut with a vintage Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machine for correct vintage look. Made in USA.
• Vintage Spec. Plain Enamel 42AWG magnet wire made with vintage coating and processes. Made in USA.
• Alnico magnets custom cast in the USA with vintage formulations.
• Vintage correct braided wire. Made in USA.