SLE-101 MXV P.A.F. Humbucker Guitar Pickup specs.:
?Neck 7.6K, Bridge 8.1K, long A2 magnets.
The flagship pickup that put ThroBak P.A.F. humbucker reproduction pickups on the map. If you want the best of classic A2 50's vintage PAF pickup tone this set delivers but without the low end mud often associated with modern Alnico 2 humbucker pickups. PE magnet wire is wound on the slug coils with the original Gibson Slug 101 winder and screw coils wound on the Leesona 102. The result is a complex tone with articulate clarity of the best PAF pickups of the 50's . A2 vintage clone sand cast magnets, custom milled Michigan hard maple wood spacer, vintage correct two conductor wire and threaded baseplate complete the picture making these the best humbucker pickups with vintage specs. in their class. Step back in time and get the vintage PAF pickups you always wanted today.
Maximum Vintage Patent Applied For Set Specs. MADE IN USA
• PAF humbucker clone Butyrate bobbins tooled and molded in the USA to vintage specs..
• Coils wound on vintage Leesona 102 and vintage Gibson, Kalamazoo made Slug 101 PAF pickup winder assure unsurpassed vintage winding accuracy.
• Vintage PAF style baseplates tooled and stamped in the USA for ThroBak.
• Vintage PAF style covers stamped in USA and Nickel plated (with no Copper) at the same Kalamazoo shop that plated vintage PAF covers.
• Pole screws with vintage alloys cloned from 50's vintage PAF screw with cold form die tooled for ThroBak. Made in USA.
• Slugs with vintage alloys cut with a vintage Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machine for correct vintage look. Made in USA.
• Vintage Spec. Plain Enamel 42AWG magnet wire made with vintage coating and processes. Made in USA.
• Alnico magnets custom cast in the USA with vintage formulations.
• Vintage correct braided wire. Made in USA.