Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
2007 Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Telecaster in at Guitar Riot. Comes with original G&G hardshell case and COA. This is a clean example and plays great! The front of the body where the forearm rests has a very slight haze and a few light scratches in the lacquer top coat. About impossible to photograph and only noticeable at certain angles. See picture of the finish on the fret ends. It is consistent like this on all the frets and in no way impedes the playability.
Please message with any questions.
Fender Custom Classic Telecaster Specs:
- Color: Honey Blonde
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: Figured Maple, Large "C" Shape, (Polished Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets.
- Pickups: 1 "Twisted" Tele Single-coil (Neck), 1 Classic Tele Single-coil (Bridge).
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade Switch:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup.
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel).
Position 3. Neck Pickup (Standard Tele).
Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series) (Fatter Tone Than Position 2. and More Output Than Position 1., 2., or 3.).
- Bridge: Custom Chrome Plated Steel Tele Bridge Plate with Plated Solid Brass Saddles.
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm).
- Width at Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm).
- Unique Features - "Nocaster" Chrome Dome Knobs,
- "Top Hat" Switch Tip, Switch to the Rear on Reversed Control Plate
- Accessories: Strap, Straplocks, Cable, Polishing Cloth.
- Case - Deluxe Black Hardshell Case (Black Interior).