Never run out of outputs.
Have an existing Strymon effects pedal power supply? Gain five additional isolated pedal outputs with an Expansion Kit. Easily build a modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.
How does it work?
Expansion Kits require an existing Strymon power product which connects to an AC power outlet, either directly (Zuma, Zuma R300) or via an external power adapter (Ojai R30, Ojai). Simply link an Expansion Kit to your existing Strymon power product via the 24V jack.
Ojai Expansion Kit
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, straight angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18″ long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA